What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user's computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for your installation.
What kind of Cookies are used in this website?
Below is a table with the cookies used on this website:
How can you set your cookies?
1. Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
For more information, see the Microsoft Support or Help browser.
2. Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Configuration.
For more information, see the Mozilla Support or Help browser.
3. Google Chrome: Settings> Show Advanced Options> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, see the Google Support or Help browser.
4. Safari: Settings > Security.
For more information, see the Apple Support or Help browser.
5. Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
For more information, see the Opera Support or Help browser.
If you use another browser other than the above, check their policy on installation, use and cookie blocking
Visiting the site gets you more 3rd party cookies than just the Google cookies:
* VIMEO: (video on homepage) sets cookies
* FACEBOOK functionality is enabled, regardless if or how it used, it sets cookies
* LIVECHAT functionality is enabled, regardless if or how it used, it sets cookies
What happens if you disable cookies?
Some features of the services or areas of this website may not function properly.